In anticipation of Oscar night, the movie industry’s biggest event of
the year, the 2017 Best Picture Festival will be playing at five of the
new Marcus Wehrenberg locations. It is a two-day event that features
this year’s nine Best Picture nominees on back-to-back Saturdays,
Kids Dream, a popular family film series at Marcus Theatres presented by
During this series, attendees can enjoy concessions specials, including
popcorn and fountain drinks for just
- Bloomington Cine
- Cape West Cine
- Cedar Rapids Cine
- Chesterfield Cine
- Des Peres Cine
- O’Fallon Cine
- Rochester Cine
- Ronnie’s Cine
- St. Charles Cine
“Special film series provide the Marcus Wehrenberg moviegoer a variety
of options beyond new movie releases,” said
A few other notable changes are in the works:
Beyond the recently introduced
$5Tuesday Program, other special programs have been added at select locations.
- New gift cards also have become universal for Marcus Wehrenberg and Marcus Theatres, meaning that the cards can be used at either/all locations.
- VIP and discount tickets are available at www.marcustheatres.com; and booking a private screening or event just got easier, too. Email email@example.com or call 800-232-4625.
Two websites – www.marcustheatres.com
– will merge to become one resource for all
Marcus and Marcus Wehrenbergguests at www.marcustheatres.com.
- Plans to combine the Wehrenberg MVP loyalty program with the Marcus Theatres Magical Movie Rewards℠ program are underway with updates still to come. Together, these programs will surpass two million members circuitwide this month.
- Potential renovations at select properties also are currently under evaluation.
These changes will really enhance the Marcus Wehrenberg guest experience.
For more information and updates about special series, showtimes, additional programs and more, visit www.marcustheatres.com.
About Marcus Theatres
Theatres®, a division of
Source: Marcus Theatres
The Marcus Corporation
Douglas A Neis, (414) 905-1100
Lindsey Weix, (414) 905-1136